Services Customized to Your Needs
By building upon a foundation of trust and taking a holistic approach to the wealth management process, we aim to assist clients with every aspect of their financial lives, including:
Stifel and its associates do not provide tax or legal advice. You should consult with your tax or legal advisor regarding your particular situation.
- Customized asset management
- Retirement planning strategies and cash flow analysis
- Trust and estate planning strategies
- Wealth management and insurance planning
- Philanthropy and charitable giving
- Tax-efficient investment strategies
- Alternative investments
- Employer-sponsored retirement/401(k) plans
Trust and fiduciary services are provided by Stifel Trust Company, N.A. and Stifel Trust Company Delaware, N.A. (collectively Stifel Trust Companies), wholly owned subsidiaries of Stifel Financial Corp. and affiliates of Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Member SIPC & NYSE. Unless otherwise specified, products purchased from or held by Stifel Trust Companies are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or other obligations of Stifel Trust Companies, are not guaranteed by Stifel Trust Companies, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Neither Stifel Trust Companies nor affiliated companies provide legal or tax advice.